CReSIS (Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets):
For my work with CReSIS, I documented current research on ice sheets and the effects of global warming in Antarctica and Greenland. Most of my work involved researchers and technology on-site, and was published in the Icebreaker Newsletter.
- CReSIS researchers return from Antarctica
- University of Kansas and Indiana University team up for NASA Operation IceBridge
- CReSIS students join and document summer research program in Alaska
- Former CReSIS REU students honored at 2014 ADMI Conference
- Undergraduate researcher receives fellowship to study in Korea
During my sophomore year at the University of Kansas, I created a blog following dance on campus and in the city of Lawrence. In addition to writing weekly stories, I shot photos, took videos and created audio clips or charts for each piece.
- Dancers turn to physical therapy for more than a fallback (with audio)
- KU Dance Marathon reaches record levels of fundraising for 2012
- Ballroom dance club works through funding cuts (with video)
- Students and teachers share African dance as a meeting of cultures (with video)
- The life of a dance major: juggling between the acts